The techniki-pools.gr is an e-shop for the distribution of products via the Greek company and the brand name "TECHNIKI POOLS FOUNTAINS S.A.", based in 34 Grigoriou Lampraki str, 14123 Lykovrisi Attica, Greece,VAT Νο 999643522. Before entering the s-shop and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of the techniki-pools.gr e-shop, located at www.techniki-pools.gr.Make sure that you agree to the following terms and conditions because your further use and browsing of the above website www.techniki-pools.gr implies your explicit and unconditional consent to them.
The techniki-pools.gr reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions, made through its e-shop, in accordance with its needs and trading ethics. The techniki-pools.gr undertakes the obligation to inform users of any modifications as well as of any changes, through the website of this e-shop. It is clarified that changing terms does not take up orders that you have already placed.
2. Information & Products Provided
The techniki-pools.gr is committed to the completeness and validity of the information listed on the www.techniki-pools.gr website, both as regards to the existence of the essential characteristics described on a case-by-case basis for each product at its disposal and as to the accuracy of the information relating to the services provided by the e-shop, subject to any technical or typographical errors, which have escaped attention or have occurred unintentionally or due to any interruptions of the website due to force majeure.
3. Limitation of liability
The techniki-pools.gr cannot provide any guarantee for the availability of the products but guarantees the timely information of final consumers about their unavailability.The e-shop techniki-pools.gr is not responsible for any technical problems that may occur to users when they attempt access to the website and during the browsing and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the website. In addition, techniki-pools.gr is not responsible for acts or omissions of third parties and particularly unauthorized interference by third parties in products and/or services and/or information made available through it.
4. Intellectual property rights
The website www.techniki-pools.gr is the official website of TECHNIKI POOLS FOUNTAINS S.A. All content of the website, posted by techniki-pools.gr, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are its intellectual property, and are protected in accordance with the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.Any copying,analog/digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public about the actual provider of the content of websites is prohibited. Any reproduction, reissue, uploading, communication, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of the company or any other legal holder of the above copyrights.The names, images, logos and distinctive features representing techniki-pools.gr and/or its e-shop and/or third parties contracted with them and their products or services; are exclusive trademarks and distinctive features of TECHNIKI POOLS FOUNTAINS S.A. and/or www.techniki-pools.gr and/or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, E.U. and international trademark laws and laws regarding industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.In any case, their appearance and exposure to techniki-pools.gr should in no way be regarded as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
5. User Obligations
Users of the websites of techniki-pools.gr accept that they will not use them and the e-shop of TECHNIKI POOLS FOUNTAINS S.A. for shipment, publishing, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, disturbing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, constitutes a violation of someone else's privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way , is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with law or contractual or management relationships (such as internal information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of industrial relations or covered in confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other codes, records or programs, designed to discontinue , damage, destruction or obstruction of the operation of any computer software or hardware, deliberately or unintentionally in breach of applicable Greek and E.U. law and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any content used to collect or store users' personal data.
The www.techniki-pools.gr recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your personal data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum security. All information related to your personal information and transactions is secure and confidential. The security of the e-shop of TECHNIKI POOLS FOUNTAINS S.A. is achieved by the following methods:
The codes used to identify you, are two: The Entry Code (e-mail or username) and the Personal Security Secret Code (password), which each time you enter them provide you with access to your personal information with complete security. You can change your Personal Password and e-mail address as often as you like. The only one who has access to your information is you, through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining its privacy and concealment by third parties. In case of loss or leakage, you must notify us immediately, otherwise the e-shop techniki-pools.gr is not responsible for the use of the password by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily detectable codes (e.g. date of birth). We also recommend that you use, not only letters and numbers, but also symbols for the password creation.
Ensuring the Privacy of the Transfer of Your Personal Data
To ensure the privacy of data transfer, we use the SSL-128bit encryption protocol.
Controlled Access (firewall)
Access to the server's systems is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers/users while prohibiting access to systems and databases with confidential information and company information.
The Web page system of www.techniki-pools.gr first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (pre-specified when you start your connection to the service) and then processes it. Wherever you enter personal data (password, addresses, phones, credit cards, etc.) there is 128-bit SSL encryption. Encryption is essentially a way of encoding the information until it reaches its designated recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key. When ordering and as long as the user/customer is connected to the username and personal code in our online store, all communication between your computer and www.techniki-pools.gr systems is encrypted using a 128bits key. That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser encrypts it first using a 128-bit key and then sends it to the system.
Confidentiality is considered self-evident. The same basic principles governing classic transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user/member of techniki-pools.gr is confidential and we have taken all necessary measures to make use of it only to the extent necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures taken are as follows:
- Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your requests.
- The techniki-pools.gr does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions unless it has written authorisation from you or is required by a court order or a decision of another public authority.
- If techniki-pools.gr uses third parties to support its systems, it shall ensure the confidentiality of the.
- You can request any information kept about you and correct it in case you can documentate the existence of an error.
- For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and classified and not disclose it to third parties.
During your visit to the web sites of techniki-pools.gr you may be asked to provide your personal information (name, last name, e-mail address, shipping address, etc.) as a rule to process your orders. Any personal data that you declare anywhere on the pages and services of techniki-pools.gr, are kept solely for reasons relating to your transactions with us such as communication, the improvement of the services provided and the assurance of the operation of the respective service and is prohibited to be used by any third party (except where provided by law to the competent authorities only).In any case, employees of techniki-pools.gr that has access to your personal data are specific and unauthorized access to your personal data is prohibited. Any reasonable measure to insure your data has been taken. Your personal information in extremely rare and special cases may also be disclosed to companies affiliated with techniki-pools.gr, in order to support, promote and execute your trading relationship with us, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information is not subject to any unlawful processing. For any questions or suggestions or statement related to these matters please contact us using the special contact form provided here At any time the user reserves the right to information and/or object to the further processing of his data in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
8. Purchase of Products
The techniki-pools.gr makes every effort to provide high quality services. However, cases of price errors and secondary product characteristics cannot be ruled out and it cannot be guaranteed that there will be no website outages or "human" errors when updating/indicating the price of a product. For the safety and efficiency of your purchases we invite you if you find that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding with its order to contact 2102852820 or via the e-mail form of the website.When you submit your order you will receive an automated e-mail stating the details of your order. After processing the order from the production department of techniki-pools.gr products, you will receive the second and confirmatory email with the products that will be sent to you.
- Order Received. The order has been registered in our electronic system.
- Order forward to production line. The order has been forwarded to the production stage.
- Order Production Completed. Production has been completed.
- Order Sent. The order was sent through the company you selected. The availability of the tracking number depends on how you selected to deliver it. For deliveries throughout Greece, we cooperate with ELTA Courier where the shipping number is always available. For orders abroad, the shipping number is not always available and depends on the choice of shipping method.
- Order Sent & Complete (International / Domestic). The order has been delivered!
- Order Cancelled. For the reasons listed below, the order has been cancelled. You will be notified by email why it was cancelled.
- Automatic payment failed. The payment was not approved by the transaction bank or PayPal.
- Order Returned. The order has been returned to techniki-pools.gr for any of the following possible reasons. The shipping information was not correct. The time that the order remained with the courier company for delivery was longer than that specified by the company itself. In ELTA Courier the length of stay of a package is on average 7 calendar days.
9. Withdrawal / Return - Product Replacement
- The return of the products cannot take place if they have passed 15 days from the date of registration of the order in our electronic system. This period concerns orders to Greece.
- 60 days from the date of registration of the order on our electronic system. This period applies to orders with international destinations.
- The transportation cost is borne exclusively by you, as long as the fault is not due to the techniki-pools.gr.
- If you want a refund, this will only be done for the value of the products. Transport costs are not reimbursed under any circumstances.
- All products to be returned should be in their original condition without damaging/altering the packaging and all leaflets should be included.
- Returns of products made by our e-shop can be made in our physical store, and vice versa.
- Our policy on product replacement can be carried out for products of equal value.
- In case you have received a defective product, the costs of transport are borne exclusively by techniki-pools.gr, if they are sent by post – registered.
- Before sending any product for replacement/change, please send us an email to email@example.com to give you more information.
- The original transport costs are not refundable except in case you received something defective from the techniki-pools.gr.
- The time required depends on the availability of the products.
- If the product is suspended, usually in 1-3 working days it is sent back, from the day we receive the product to be returned.
- If the product is in short supply, then we will need 1-2 weeks, from the date we receive the product back.
- If the product is in short supply and no longer available, we will contact you by email to recommend one of the following: Replacement with another product, refund, value of products only.
- If the product was purchased from e-shop, then you can return it to us, while presenting the proof of purchase at our Company’s offices, 34 Grigoriou Lambraki str, 14123 Lykovrisi Attica, from Monday until Friday 09.00 - 15.00.
- All products to be returned should be sent in their original condition.
- The cost of the refund shall be borne by the customer, unless the fault is due to the techniki-pools.gr
10. Cancel Order
Cancellation of the order may be made in the following cases:
- Before the order is completed, during the online ordering process you can "back" and remove the quantities of products from your basket by clicking on the "remove" button.
- If the online order has been completed but the product has not yet been shipped you can call 210 2852820 and one of our associates will undertake the cancellation of your order.
- If your order has already been invoiced and you wish to cancel it then contact customer service at 210 2852820 and provide your order details. However, the status of the order will not change on your account page.
11. Payment Methods
- Cash in our Company’s offices.
- Transfer to Bank accounts of the company.
- Credit card. All payments made using the card are processed through the electronic payment platform of "Alpha e-Commerce" of Alpha Bank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption protocol encryption with 128-bit (Secure Sockets Layer - SSL). Encryption is a way of coding the information until it reaches its recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.We accept the following credit card -Visa, Mastercard, Diners.
12. Difference between shop price and e-shop price
In any case, although we make every effort to accurately list the data and prices we quote in our online store, we cannot rule out the possibility of printing or technical wrongs at prices and product characteristics. Before each payment and the completion of your order, contact techniki-pools.gr at 210 2852820 or via the website's email form.
13. Delivery of Products/ Shipping Expenses
Shipments within Greece
Shipments of our products are made throughout Greece through ELTA Courier - for small packages of dimensions # and weight up to # kilos Cooperating transportation companies Our company’s means of transportation
The cost for international shipments depends on the quantity of products they include, as well as, the country of delivery and the shipping method available for each of these countries.
Delivery dates and times
Delivery days at our Company’s offices are from Monday to Friday from 9.00 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Greece.The applicable delivery times are defined by the terms of delivery of each Transport Company.
- Detailed in the shopping cart or in cases of high volume/weight the buyer will receive an analysis of this by phone or e-mail.
- International Shipments. The costs for international ones depend on the quantity of products they include as well as the country of delivery and the shipping method available for each of these countries. To calculate shipping costs, add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and by clicking on the "order" button, and you will go to the "my order" page. Choose the shipping country you want, and it will automatically show you the shipping method(s) available, with the corresponding costs. Choosing each of them, "dynamically" changes the cost of the order. Customs costs and various costs with services related to each country's shipping policy are NOT INCLUDED. For more information you can contact the customs offices of the country where you wish to send the products.
14. Order Delay
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons
- The product has been delayed to be shipped by our supplier. However, there are cases where one of our orders can be stuck at customs or in its transport, so we do not have it in our warehouses according to the plan. In such a case, we will contact you to ask if you want us to deliver the order without this product or to give an alternative. This item will be sent to you immediately after it is received in our warehouses.
- The product you ordered has already been removed and is not available. In this case an employee of our company will contact you to give you all the alternatives.
- In times of extreme weather events or strikes as well as in any case of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of your order.
- it is impossible to contact you by phone and/or e-mail (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in connection with its payment) because e.g. your information you have entered is not properly updated.
15. Informational e-mail (newsletters)
- The techniki-pools.gr regularly sends informational emails.
- In case you wish no longer to receive newsletters or wish to unsubscribe altogether from the news delivery system, you can do it at the bottom of the Newsletter
- The update from the techniki-pools.gr only if you choose it and for as long as you wish. On the contrary, in case you have placed an order on techniki-pools.gr, using our site, we send automated informational messages (emails) about the progress of your order. There is no way to disable these updates, which are a prerequisite for the proper development of your order. We invite you to make sure that they can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction. It is your obligation, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general terms governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.